stoner-sergeant-rockie-bojan

Sunday, November 26, 2006

[My Ride] - part 3

2 weeks ago had a TT session with my fello Accent members. Been sharing thoughts and ideas about maintaining and mod for our beloved ride. I've got this idea from one of the member to 'tint' the tailamp. I like the idea and gave it a GO!
Bought myself a piece of red color 'tint' stickers and try DIY. Photos below shows the result.
There's another story about the tyres on my ride... my luck these days were ... well... let's just say i'm not doing so well lately...
Was on my way back home after work, halfway pass Sunway and all the sudden saw a rock/stone/brick (hell I've got no idea what was it), wanted to avoid it but too late... heard a loud sound, stopped my car and went down to have a check... there goes my front left tyre... burst. I wouldn't wanna tell the hassle after that.
Next day morning went out early to get myself a new pair of tyres. And this is the baby I got back :D

Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 [195/50/15]

And this is the new look of my ride now.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how are the tyres?
Wow, you tinted the taillamps? Stuck stickers on the outer part of the lamp?

1:03 PM

 
Blogger RoCkie Bojan said...

haha.. yea man. juz stickers on the tailamp.. :)

the tyres are GREAT! both in terms of grip and looks :D

2:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long will they last? Will they fade off?
It'll be sweet if your ride is riding on AD07's on all fours!

2:22 PM

 
Blogger RoCkie Bojan said...

i've no idea how long would they last bro... i guess probably a couple of years b4 the color fade?

yeah.. when both the rear tyre has been wear off, then i'll be all AD07 for all four shoes!

2:29 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

chec che che roakai hebat lah!

4:11 PM

 
Blogger RoCkie Bojan said...

aperh.... aku dah tak ada duit nih...

10:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, by the time the rear tyres start to wear off, it'll high time to change all 4 tyres again, one shot. Then lagi pokai....

2:01 PM

 
Blogger RoCkie Bojan said...

cannot afford to change all 4 in one-shot laa... crazy wei... i'll juz consistantly change front 2 to rear only... not so siong...

2:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But if you do that, whole car handling would be affected. Its still the best way to change tyres, all 4's. Quit ciggy's, then sure no problem, ciggy fund = tyre fund.

2:06 PM

 
Blogger RoCkie Bojan said...

if change all 4s will cost around 1k in one go laa... tak boleh tahan boss... poor guy like me can't afford leh...

2:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah buddy, so how is it now?
Already honking if you're"horny"?
LoL. I also hear that there will a new decal on your ride, putting that up soon as well?

2:11 AM

 
Blogger RoCkie Bojan said...

haha.. not yet make my ride horny... soon... mayb later today afternoon, not sure yet.
correcto! already have some decal on my ride!!

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New decals, mane gamber? I sure everyone is looking forward to see what you have done to your car

11:51 AM

 
Blogger RoCkie Bojan said...

not yet have lastest photo shot session with my ride yet.. however, already have my ride sweet corn horny ledi... muahahha... HELLA TWIN TONE HORN(Y)!
i did saw the Stebel horn, made in Italy, however abit pricy, and it's black in color... hence opt for the Hella (red).

12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home